Departure from Trouville-Deauville - Round trip across the Seine estuary
About your activity
From Deauville-Trouville, board for a crossing of the Estuary.
Spend the day on site and discover the other side in a different way.
Come back in the evening by the opposite way.
From June to September to embark on a crossing of the Seine Estuary between Le Havre and Deauville/Trouville-sur-mer.
A unique and original experience: from Trouville-Deauville, from June to September, board for a round trip from the estuary to Le Havre.
Spend the day or half-day on site without any constraints (traffic, parking, etc.) and discover the other side of the estuary in a different way. At the end of your stopover, take the boat back to Trouville-Deauville.
A unique and original experience. The crossings are real moments of discovery.
You will have the opportunity to enjoy the estuary, its landscapes and architecture in a different way. A new point of view is available to you from the water: the architecture of the reconstruction of Le Havre and its majestic perspectives, the port of Le Havre and its activity or the Côte Fleurie and its sandy beaches.
- Wearing a mask is compulsory for all passengers aged 11 and over.
- Last boarding 15 minutes before the boat leaves.
- Duration of each crossing: approximately 50 min.
- The return must be made imperatively on board the boat on which the trip took place.
- Each person on board must be registered andin possession of a ticket, including children under 4 years of age.
- Bicycles are not accepted on board.
- Service subject to good weather conditions
- Embarkation and disembarkation point in Trouville: Gulf Stream II, Quai Albert 1er (behind the casino) - Trouville sur mer. (GPS: 49.3653061,0.078297)
- Embarkation and disembarkation point in Le Havre: City of Le Havre II of Navigation Normande, 125 Boulevard Clemenceau - Olsen Dam - Le Havre Marina (GPS: 49.489862, 0.0974976)
Options & prices
Crossing of the estuarykeyboard_arrow_down